Ddraig: Oh, not again... I'll go fetch the Bullshit Meme whose-doing hat. *wanders off*
1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
*After a while...*
Ddraig: You all cheated! You just wrote 'Ddraig' on the bloody paper instead of your own names!
Greywater: Oh, my dear, we'd never do such a thing.
Eve & Ollie:
*Ddraig turns the hat upside down: All of the pieces of paper say 'Ddraig'.*
Ddraig: *huff* Well, looks like I'm answering these for now. I am kinda both, in varying ways, and to varying extents. Next question!
2. Are you tall or short?
Ddraig: I am quite tall. I've always been quite tall... As a dragoness, that's quite an appealing thing.
Greywater: Oh, it sure is...
3. What’s your favorite color?
Ddraig: Blue. Nice and simple.
Greywater: I quite like orange.
Ddraig: You're Dutch. Don't pander to stereotypes... Besides, I know your favourite colours are black and gold. They're on your bloody family coat of arms for god's sake.
Greywater: I didn't say it was my favorite colour, darling...
4. What do you love about yourself?
Greywater: Let me stop you right there. We both know you are far too hard on yourself, and you're probably going to say nothing as your answer. Well, let me just say, I think you're great. Clever, hard-working, honest. You need to be easier on yourself.
Ddraig: ...I was going to say that I kick your ass at chess. And I do like how I seem to be immune to political corruption.
Ddraig: Still. It's nice to get praise.
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
Ddraig: I am quite the hot-head.
Eve: You were much worse before though.
Ddraig: Yes, thank you, Eve...
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
7. What are you really, really good at?
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
10. How do you spend your free time?
Ddraig: Not doing a lot, to be honest. I have a bit of a guilty pleasure in video gaming though.
Greywater: I'll say. I'm never playing Civ 5 with you again.
Ddraig: I TOLD you, you can't beat the Celts if they start in a forest. Especially not as The Netherlands. What, you think building polders everywhere is going to stop me from converting you to Whateverism via massive Pictish Warrior invasion?
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
Ddraig: Again, politician, I've heard every name under the sun.
14. Favorite game?
Greywater: Oh, is it the 'Burn Down All My Polders and Molest Me' game?
Ddraig: Well, yeah, but I think Paradox would rather you call it Crusader Kings 2...
15. What color is your hair?
Ddraig: I'm a dragon, I don't have hair.
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men’s rights a thing?
18. Does love really exist?
Ddraig: Well, we're all fucked as a species if it doesn't.
Greywater: We'd probably be in a civil war right now if it didn't.
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
Ddraig: *Is stubbornly atheist* Hmmm, let me check... ...Oh... ...Greywater, Greywater dear, I did a bad thing...
Greywater: What? What did you do now?
Ddraig: I think I scalped somebody...
Greywater: o_O; ...Well. It's a good thing this is just a bloody meme then, isn't it?
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
Ddraig: Oh, god, that's a bit philosophical isn't it?
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Ddraig: Let me clean up MemeWater's skull from the floor, then I'll get back to you on that.
Greywater: My head hurts...
23. What is art?
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
Ddraig: I... I really don't know how to answer that...
25. What happens after we die?
Ddraig: ...I don't think I want to answer that. *snorts* Greywater, how about you give them a sermon or something?
Greywater: No need to be rude. It's just a stupid question in a meme.
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
28. Is there good in everyone?
Ddraig: I'm not confident in that...
29. Does apathy really exist?
Ddraig: I don't really think so. Everyone gets riled up by something.
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
Ddraig: Well, I don't think that's entirely appropriate a question to ask to two dragons...
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
Ddraig: As the leader of a society of dragons, I think it's kinda my job to support it, even if it IS stupid sometimes...
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
Greywater: Oh? Yes, of course. We'll do a few more questions than take a break.
31. What gender do you prefer?
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
Ddraig: Well, people loved me before I turned female, and I was ugly as hell back then.
34. Favorite hair color?
Ddraig: I'm a dragon, we don't have hair colours!
35. Favorite eye color?
36. Ideal height?
Ddraig: Hmm, I'm not really sure.
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
Ddraig: Preferably not a dick... Though I perhaps need to avoid rushing to conclusions with people.
Ddraig: Right, well, I think we can take a little break for now. I'm doing salmon for Eve, she's quite easy to cook for. I might do the same for all of us, actually.
Greywater: Sounds good. I'll help you out where I can.
*a few moments L8er*
Elwynn: Oh hai Interntz! My names Elwynn! I like flying and playing with my big sister Eve and playing with magic! I have green scales and blue eyes and I look a bit like my daddy Alex. I am 10 human years old and I am going 2 regale u with my awsum opinions on stuf!
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
Elwynn: Girlfriends? EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Girls are smelly and stupid, except for Eve and Mummy who are really clever... actully they might get mad if I sat that. Sorry internet, love is still all silly and stuff tho. Mummy and Daddy tell me they love me a lot, but they're adults, and adults always say funny things!
39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
Elwynn: I dont look 4 brains. Their in your hed, right? So u woodn't need 2 look 4 them.
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
Elwynn: whats an age cap? Is it like some kind of hat? I don't wear hats often, except for when mummy takes me to cort and makes me dress up and wear this shiny crown. Its really cool becuz all the fancy people bow and are really nice to me. Its so cool!
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
Elwynn: I dont like dates. They tast kinda funny. Daddy says I shoodnt talk 2 myself so I dont think I would talk 2 a date, even if it was blind. Its kinda sad that it cant c tho.
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
Elwynn: NO WAY! Cheaters are stupid! I was at schol and one of the stodents copyed me! Thats not fair!
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
Elwynn: Yea, Mummy tells me that lyin is bad, so I think it is.
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
Elwynn: Errr... *calls* Mum! Can you help me with this question please?!?!
Stuff happened. Now that stuff is done.